
[賽後帖]🏀火箭力克雷霆 伊森26+8 申京17+12+11+3帽+3斷 SGA缺陣
雙方數據:
火箭(32-19):伊森26分8板1助3斷、史密斯22分10板、杜蘭特20分1板4助、申京17分12板11助3斷3帽、謝潑德16分3板6助3斷、戴維森8分4板1助、芬尼-史密斯3分1助、奧科吉2板、卡佩拉1板1助
雷霆(40-13):華萊士23分4板4助4斷、喬21分3板2助3斷、霍姆格倫17分14板、維金斯17分2板1助、卡魯索8分2板1助2斷、傑林·威廉姆斯6分3板1助、麥凱恩5分2板1助、哈爾滕施泰因4分8板11助、肯裏奇·威廉姆斯3分2板1助、多特2分2板3助
(小約基奇剛剛贏了你最愛的球隊)
[Post Game Thread] The Houston Rockets (32-19) barely scrape by the extremely short-handed Oklahoma City Thunder (40-13), 112-106.Post Game Thread (self.nba)submitted 11 hours ago by vericksA_MASSIVE_PERVERT
獨行俠球迷 :[賽後帖]休斯敦火箭隊(32-19)112-106險勝人手嚴重不足的雷霆(40-13)
[–]ElChapo1515 2259 points 10 hours ago
I’m sensing a little salt in the title
球迷:我感覺這標題裏有點酸味兒啊。
[–]Endors__Toi 477 points 9 hours ago
Mfw a reddit "power user" is petty/lame/ a bad sport
球迷:當我看到Reddit的“大V”這麼小心眼/這麼挫/這麼輸不起時的表情。
[–]Pacersthecakeslayer 247 points 9 hours ago
OP loves to post anime titties and shit on rival nba teams. He's doing a service for everybody
步行者球迷:樓主超愛發動漫色圖,還喜歡噴NBA的競爭對手。 他這是在為大家謀福利啊。
[–]Pistons2IWontBeHereLong 552 points 11 hours ago
I notice Amen didn't play and not on injured list. Any reason?
活塞球迷:我注意到阿門沒打,傷病名單上也沒有他。啥原因?
[–]RocketsNigelSexMachine 349 points 11 hours ago
He was sick
火箭球迷:他生病了。
[–]Pistons2IWontBeHereLong 100 points 11 hours ago
Okay, thanks.
活塞球迷:好的,謝了。
[–]RichardBallSack 641 points 10 hours ago
What is this headline lol Op sounds salty as hell
球迷:這標題什麼鬼哈哈,樓主聽起來酸得要死。
[–]ThatTedDudeGuy24 86 points 9 hours ago
Idek why he mad, what did the rockets do to him?
球迷:我都不知道他氣啥,火箭對他幹啥了?
[–]vrilro 69 points 8 hours ago
OP may be a mavs fan which would explain the distaste towards both Houston and OKC. As a former mavs fan this logic makes perfect sense and frankly OP is both correct and brave
球迷:樓主可能是個獨行俠球迷,這就解釋了為什麼他既討厭休斯頓又討厭俄克拉荷馬。作為前獨行俠球迷,這邏輯完全通順,坦白講樓主既正確又勇敢。
[–]Thunder2coolcaterpillar 492 points 10 hours ago
OP hates us too but must hate the rockets more lol
雷霆球迷:樓主也恨我們,但肯定更恨火箭哈哈。
[–][HOU] Yao Mingsorendiz 132 points 9 hours ago
Mavs fan, it's a given. Fuck that clown lmao
火箭球迷:獨行俠球迷,那很正常。去那個小醜的吧哈哈。
[–]RocketsNigelSexMachine 348 points 11 hours ago
No fucking 4th quarter collapse let's gooooo
火箭球迷:終於他媽的沒有第四節崩盤了,衝鴨!
[–][OKC] Russell Westbrookwcooper97 57 points 10 hours ago
We were the 4th quarter collapse this time with those brain dead entry passes 💀
雷霆球迷:這次輪到我們第四節崩盤了,那些腦殘的喂球傳球簡直了💀
[–]76ersIReallyLikeAvocadoes 116 points 9 hours ago
Something tells me OP is a little biased
76人球迷:直覺告訴我樓主有點拉偏架。
[–][HOU] Yao Mingsorendiz 472 points 11 hours ago
real nice title OP
火箭球迷:標題起得真棒啊樓主。
[–][HOU] Chris PaulBriand2714 179 points 10 hours ago
We never get respect around here, fuck em all
火箭球迷:我們在這兒從來得不到尊重,去他們的吧。
[–][HOU] Yao Mingsorendiz 126 points 10 hours ago
it's a mavs fan so lol i'm not saying we need to be showered in praise for beating the thunder with no SGA or Jdub but like, we were also missing 2.5 starters and our best two players are both playing on injured ankles, plus we came back from down 15 so just having a neutral title would be nice lmfao
火箭球迷:是個獨行俠球迷,所以就這樣咯哈哈。 我不是說我們贏了沒亞曆山大或傑倫·威廉姆斯的雷霆就該被誇上天,但我們也缺了2.5個首發,而且我們最好的兩個球員都是腳踝帶傷作戰,再加上我們可是落後15分逆轉的,所以起個中立點的標題不過分吧笑死。
[–]Alozy11 500 points 10 hours ago
Not sure if the OP is aware but Rockets were also missing FVV, Amen (their first 2 guard choices) and Adams (their best rebounder)
球迷:不知道樓主知不知道,火箭也缺了範弗裏特、阿門(他們控衛的前兩個人選)和亞當斯(他們最好的籃板手)。
[–]RocketsIAmRudyTomjanovicAMA 328 points 10 hours ago
Ya but the argument is that FVV and Adams are out for the season so we aren't allowed to bitch about that
火箭球迷:是啊,但現在的論調是範弗裏特和亞當斯賽季報銷了,所以我們沒資格拿這個當借口。
[–]RocketsRogan4Life 67 points 9 hours ago
That’s the dumbest shit ever. They are on the roster o
火箭球迷:這簡直是最蠢的狗屁邏輯。他們明明在名單上啊。
[–]Rocketssonpot 90 points 10 hours ago
You act like the Rockets were not also undermanned, granted OKC was missing the 2 best players.
火箭球迷:搞得好像火箭不是缺兵少將似的,雖然雷霆確實缺了最好的兩個球員。
[–]Nuggetsorangesodazz 171 points 10 hours ago
OP is a clown for that title.
掘金球迷:起這標題,樓主就是個小醜。
[–]ThunderBobskidat 131 points 10 hours ago
You think we’re going on a 28-1 run to end the season?
雷霆球迷:你覺得我們會以一波28勝1負結束本賽季嗎?
[–]KnicksExhibit5 128 points 10 hours ago
I do. I put all of my money on it via Kalshi, since my favorite NBA player Giannis Antentounkoumpo told me to!
尼克斯球迷:我覺得會。我已經在Kalshi上把所有錢都壓上了,因為我最愛的球員揚尼斯·阿德托昆博告訴我的!
[–]CelticsEllswearth 77 points 10 hours ago
Still smells like a win to me
凱爾特人球迷:在我聞起來這依然是一場勝利。
[–]SupersonicssloBrodanChillosevic 64 points 11 hours ago
Tari is a dawg
超音速球迷:塔裏·伊森是真硬漢。
[–]MemorySnake 57 points 10 hours ago
Rockets, a beacon of health, have somehow gone through this season with no injuries. How lucky are they to be playing OKC today.
球迷:火箭,健康的燈塔,這賽季居然一點傷病都沒有。今天打雷霆運氣真好啊。
[–]76erssitumaimesdemain 56 points 11 hours ago
Reed Sheppard is like Robin Hood but after he steals from the rich, he gives it back to the rich. Also Tari Eason is the fucking goat.
76人球迷:謝潑德就像羅賓漢,但他劫富之後,反手又濟富了。另外,塔裏·伊森就是他媽的神。
[–]RocketsHorns__Down 53 points 10 hours ago
The obviously fully healthy Rockets barely beat the literally all G League Thunder today. Haven’t you heard? This is basically a win for OKC
火箭球迷:顯然“全員健康”的火箭今天才勉強贏了“全員發展聯盟”的雷霆。沒聽說嗎?這對雷霆來說基本算贏了。
[–]RocketsHorns__Down 46 points 10 hours ago
Yeah the fully healthy Rockets just beat up on a bunch of nobodies apparently. FOH
火箭球迷:是啊,全員健康的火箭顯然隻是暴揍了一群無名之輩。滾蛋吧。
來源:Reddit
編譯:Aaron
美帝鍵盤俠